Old May 1st 11, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default AFN Diego Garcia on 12,759 kHz [USB] @ 04:30 UTC

On Apr 28, 6:23*pm, RHF wrote:
AFN Diego Garcia on 12,759 kHz [USB] @ 04:30 UTC
*.
S-Meter : '0' to S1 and SIO 243 and low to fair audio
on 27 April 2011

Roy - Victor Goonetilleke in Sri Lanka informs me that AFRTS 12759U in
BIOT is obviously on the air at 0138z today, May 1, 2011, and likely
has been for a few days at least - so my reception of them during the
0100 - 0200 hours the last few days has been real :-) Reception
Report time! Yahhooo! :-) Also notes that the remote Perseus
receiver in Oregon has them today at SIO 333, which is MUCH better
than here in San Francisco Bay Area - but what the heck! :-)

73 on the house!
Bruce Jensen