Old May 1st 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

On 4/30/2011 11:15 AM, wrote:
The birth story comes together
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307014

I only have One Birth Certificate.It has Nothing to do with Kenya
either.
cuhulin

I am thinking of scanning and photoshopping my birth certificate and
using it to claim I am of royal blood and sue the queen of england,
claiming I am the son she gave up for adoption years ago ... however, I
will have to find a way from ever allowing a DNA test, or I will be SOL!

If I end up having to give 'em a .pdf for some gawd unknown reason, I'll
just tell 'em it is layered because it was constructed on the "cake model!"

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS