Old May 1st 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tim Crowley Tim Crowley is offline

Default Attention Birthers!

On Apr 30, 7:14*pm, clairbear wrote:
Lamont Cranston wrote in news:ipa1p7$j44
:

On 4/24/2011 2:32 PM, clairbear wrote:
Lamont *wrote in news:iovbb9
:

On 4/22/2011 10:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/22/2011 5:59 PM, clairbear wrote:

Or clinton I did not have sex with that woman.

Clinton never said that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

Actual quote
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.."
* *...

Gee, that changes everything, doesn't it.

Yes, it does. *In fact, it was a true statement if one defines "sexual
relations" as "sexual intercourse."

OK, let's hang the ******* for that lie, instead of the misquoted
one!

It wasn't a lie. *Neither Clinton nor Lewinsky believed that they had
engaged in "sexual relations."

Are you really THAT DUMB?

Are you really that (Expletive deleted) stupid?

Neither Clinton nor Lewinsky believed that they had engaged in "sexual
relations."

I gues you answered the question by redacting the ealier post and you
gutter language response. And by doing so you show you are in fact that
dumb and extremely gullible too. You are so typically liberal.
-

Why do you refuse to study English? It's really not that hard.

Why are all racists illiterate?