Old May 2nd 11, 01:45 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
Rocky Rocky is offline

Default Why is obamas' just released birth certificate an obvious fake, you ask?

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message
On 5/1/2011 10:34 PM, John Smith wrote:

Yeah. The guy is so embarrassed for obama he is careful in his wording
... hates to call the imbecile stupid for such a shoddy fraud ...

Regards,
JS

STILL waiting for you to tell us why you claim Obama "spent millions" to
cover up his past, but can only afford "a shoddy fraud".

I don't know about "millions" but I know he spent at least one million and
he even hired the attorneys to work for him that were working against him.

Barry is cunning but he has idiots working for him that made it too easy to
find out that the BC was an Adobe Illustrator creation.