Old May 5th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Horne[_2_] Tom Horne[_2_] is offline

Default In need of a large NMO base.

I need an NMO mount for a rather long antenna that would put a lot of
strain on the sheet metal of the roof of my van. Underneath the sheet
metal I can use a fender washer. On top I need a mount with a larger
base area and the NMO mount on top of that. It might look like a
smallish mag mount but without the cable showing because that would
come from inside through the hole. If anyone knows of a manufacturer
that makes such a mount please pass the name along. I've tried
several searches but without being able to guess what order the words
would be in I get nowhere. Any tips would be appreciated.

--
Tom Horne, W3TDH