Old May 5th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,alt.rec.guns,sci.skeptic

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On 5/5/2011 12:50 PM, RM V2.0 wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 4/29/2011 9:53 AM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

The best presidents are former governors of large states. Same job,
just on a larger scale.

Larry

Actors are poor performers in the office, also.

Take regan for example, grade B actor on stage (I'd give him a D+), poor
job of acting the part of a California governor, failed as an actor of a
president ... got the ball rolling on all the deregulation which has
brought us to our knees, allowed illegal banking practices, and turned the
bull lose of wall street.

If we can undo what regan did, we may still have a fighting chance ...

Regards,
JS

You cant even spell his name but are a great authority as to his
qualifications.....

Smith couldn't find his own ass using both hands.