Old May 5th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default ? So... You Look For Your Presidents Under Rocks !

On May 5, 5:32*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 4, 9:03*am, RHF wrote:

On May 3, wrote:

On May 2, 12:25*pm, John Smith wrote:

The enormous errors in the forged document simply boggles ones' mind ...

NAME ONE, Johnny KQQK.

You don't even have a mind to boggle!

sips Victory Iced Tea

? So...

So you can't NAME ONE THING either, eh, kooker? Hint: We knew you
wouldn't!!

sips Victory Iced Tea

? So... You Look For Your Presidents Under Rocks !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...10d53ccd7cff4a

Praise Be The-Obama ! = Blessed Is The-Obama !

-the-cult-of-'the-obama'- -the-cult-of-'the-obama'-

We Are Truly So Blessed To Be Living . . .
In The Age of The-Obama - Omen ~ RHF