Old May 6th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default White House releases Obama's long form birth certificate.

On 5/6/2011 5:01 AM, greylock wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2011 21:32:07 -0700, John
wrote:

On 5/5/2011 12:50 PM, RM V2.0 wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 4/29/2011 9:53 AM, Larry Whitaker wrote:

The best presidents are former governors of large states. Same job,
just on a larger scale.

Larry

Actors are poor performers in the office, also.

Take regan for example, grade B actor on stage (I'd give him a D+), poor
job of acting the part of a California governor, failed as an actor of a
president ... got the ball rolling on all the deregulation which has
brought us to our knees, allowed illegal banking practices, and turned the
bull lose of wall street.

If we can undo what regan did, we may still have a fighting chance ...

Regards,
JS

You cant even spell his name but are a great authority as to his
qualifications.....

regan reagan raygun ... who flat gives a ****, the moron deserves his
name spelled S-H-I-T-F-A-C-E

As is so often the case..........your postings reveal a lot more about
you than you seem to realize.

And they reveal a person who has so little going for them that they
take what pitiful scraps of satisfaction they can find in running down
people they know are vastly better people than they are. A person who
pretends to be adequate by trying to "knock down" the people they know
are what they can never be....successful....because they are
incorrigible losers destined to snatch failure from success at every
turn.

So have a worthless life jerk..........you know you will.

ROFLOL

I am certainly glad you got that off your chest. I guess I got a
thorough dressing down!

Principals, context and values before personalities ... remember that!
Next time you will have something to say about the message instead of a
moronic attack on the messenger ... yawn

Regards,
JS