Old May 9th 11, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RIGHTARDS Furious as LA Gov. Bobby Jindal Releases Long FormB...

What do they call them, Siamese Cats? I once read somewhere those cats
are Crazy!

My sister usually comes over here on Sundays to mainly see if I am still
alive and kicking.Yesterday I gave her three concrete blocks (for her
flower garden/whatever) I had stored in my trailer.When I opened the
trailer doors, there were three little bitty kitty cats in there.

I was joking about the Good Doggy.People do need to have their snail
mail delivered to them.
cuhulin