Old May 10th 11, 09:13 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until he releases Long Form Death Certificate

In article , says...

On 5/9/2011 11:35 PM, fergo wrote:

Exactly. That secret was kept for all of a week and a half.

Yep the government just can't keep a secret. If 11/9 really was a
conspiracy people involved in the actual conspiracy would have come
forward.

You mean, the actual criminals step forward and say, "Alright, I did it."

Or, "Yeah, I aided and assisted them."

Or, "Yeah, I knew about it and kept my mouth shut, even though I knew
better."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the money."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the perks/job-offer."

Or, "They threatened my family, I had to, but now I want my family dead."

Etc.

Gee, I can't even think of a single reason! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Not even original kookdumb at this point. Just rehash of old nonsense
posted by kooks in the past.

Sad.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!