Old May 10th 11, 11:07 PM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
joeturn joeturn is offline

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 10, 8:48*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 5/10/2011 2:12 AM, joeturn wrote:

Using the FBI released five frames clearly shows a missile.They just
simply did not do good enough a hachet job on it before they released
it!

Huh?

Why would the FBI release something so carelessly? Why would they
release something that would prove they were lying? Why would they shoot
themselves in the foot?

You are saying on the one hand that they are smart enough to realize the
film needs doctoring, but on the other hand, they weren't smart enough
to remove what they realized needed doctoring.

Thanks for proving once again that the two most common things in the
universe are hydrogen and stupidity...and I'll give you a clue: we ain't
talkin' hydrogen. * :-(

Yes to bad for you you dont have any evidence of hydrogen in your DNA
but plenty of stupidity. Good observation though!