Old May 11th 11, 08:52 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave
Government Shill #2 Government Shill #2 is offline

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until he releases Long Form Death Certificate

On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:19:33 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"george" wrote in message
On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no way
the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a year
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret? If
it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun, but
there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to attack but
I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Knowing that someone wants to attack is far different from knowing *what*
someone wants to attack, *where*, *when* and with *what*.

Imagine I said "I'm going to send someone to get you fergo!"

What would you do? How would you prevent it? Don't forget, I'm living in luxury
as a guest of the Afghan government, protected from you getting close to me,
when I say this.

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)