Old May 12th 11, 08:33 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave
fergo[_2_] fergo[_2_] is offline

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until he releases Long Form Death Certificate

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:08:25 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:19:33 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"george" wrote in message
On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no
way
the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a
year
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret?
If
it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun, but
there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to attack
but
I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Knowing that someone wants to attack is far different from knowing
*what*
someone wants to attack, *where*, *when* and with *what*.

Imagine I said "I'm going to send someone to get you fergo!"

What would you do? How would you prevent it? Don't forget, I'm living in
luxury
as a guest of the Afghan government, protected from you getting close to
me,
when I say this.

Well nothing

CHA CHING! We have a winner.

but if you said you were going to get my country and I was
president I would bomb the compound you lived in. I wouldn't give a stuff
about international law if I knew my country was in danger.

Ah, but I had no intention of leaving my compound. My operatives where
already
living in Germany and the US.

Your bombing of my compound would be as useful as your predecessors
(Clinton)
bombing of my compound. It achieved... nothing.

I'd still try.