Old May 12th 11, 10:45 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
joeturn joeturn is offline

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 11, 10:29*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/11/2011 7:24 PM, joeturn wrote:

*...
Hell, I wish he could just provide conclusive irrefutable PROOF of a single
specific detail that is clearly contrary to both the official conclusions
and reasonable natural events that could have resulted from the airliner
impact.

Since he has been unable to do so even in a single particular, then it
doesn't matter how much he puts out there, the proof of his claims are
clearly inadequate to support those assertions.

Bi golly you are a self proclaimed genious!

But, the only real proof he has offered, his posts and text, demonstrate
a moron ... as always, I will go with the tangible!

Regards,
JS

The tangible caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were soo odd looking!