Old May 13th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.native
oldwifetale oldwifetale is offline

Default Asia is NOT attacking The USA and NATO: Millions are Dyingbecause the United Snakes and Europe are Attacking the Innocent People of theMiddle East

A problem that i have with *some* conspiracy theories is that they
grow more and more complex over the years... getting further and
further away from the simple truth that was staring you right in the
face the entire time.

Yes. I see you having complete trouble with anything which does not
support your opinion.

And what *opinion* would that be?

(Did you seriously add rush limbaugh groups??? I took them off. Oh
yeah, that's *all* i need.)

As I pointed out, and you skipped over, it is only the analysis and the
evidence in the video which is of importance.

http://911blimp.net/vid_fakeOsamaVideo.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWikH3Ws4Bc

http://www.obamaantichrist.org/911-c...aden-tape-is-a...

As I said, your investigation will turn up enough material to keep you
busy for days, if not weeks ... once you actually start the
investigation ...

Mm-hmm...

But, get ready for the new faked videos of his death at the compound, in
Pakistan, locals are already saying it is not bin laden in the video and
asking about the "disappeared body." *Roughly just what Americans are
finding fault with ... getting better and better!

Regards,
JS

Pakistan locals? Really? That's interesting (in more ways than one).
Because his family *and* Al Qaeda accept that it was him.