Old May 13th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Tulip Time in Holland

bpnjensen wrote:

On May 13, 5:48 am, dxAce wrote:
It's Tulip Time in Holland..

I invite all to tune into WHTC, our local hometown station.

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Question - is this a little later than usual? I recall that in New
England, tulips were frequently popping up through the snow as early
as April...

No, pretty much on time Bruce. We have had troubles in past years with the
tulips coming up sooner, but this year, they are pretty much on time.

Tonight, at a local venue, both B.J. Thomas and Gary Puckett of the Union Gap
will both be putting on shows.