Old May 13th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.native
oldwifetale oldwifetale is offline

Default osama and the GREAT BOGEYMAN ...

You are exaggerating again. I asked *one time*, and then i stated my
opinion based on what i observed with my own eyes, provided my reasons
(which you did not address), and posted a video made with a facial
recognition analyst. Perhaps your feeling of my 'persistence' is
subjective.

Persistance accounts for nothing, if the data is flawed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWikH3Ws4Bc

But, here is facial recognition done in real time ... and, without
"benefit" of an experts interpretations.

"Real time"???
More like "wasted time".
I just watched your latest "proof".
Try explaining - in your own words - the "logic" of that video.

(Did you seriously add rush limbaugh groups??? I took them off. Oh
yeah, that's *all* i need.)

Yep ... and any I feel fitting ...

You feel that Rush Limbaugh groups are 'fitting'?

Why?

Because he is "The Great Leader of Neocons" ... democans, republicrats
... everyone needs in on the discussions.

Pfft.
Maybe on *your* time.
I didn't invite them.
So... i just deleted your Rush groups.
Again.

Pakistan locals? Really? That's interesting (in more ways than one).
Because his family *and* Al Qaeda accept that it was him.

Yeah, we have been over that a few times, already.

Have we? I notice that you've already predetermined that any videos
that get released are fake. That's quite a 'skill' you've got there.

No. *The ones which have been faked frequently fall apart in the
analysis ...

So far, i haven't seen any such "analysis".