Old May 13th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.native
oldwifetale oldwifetale is offline

Default osama and the GREAT BOGEYMAN ...

Try explaining - in your own words - the "logic" of that video.

As the fellow is demonstrating what facial recognition software finds in
the video, he invites you to do the analysis yourself --

And the, uh, "facial recognition software" he used was....?

trust but
verify, if you will ... *As soon as you do, you will have something to
discuss ... the logic is in the demonstration and pointing out that is
verifiable by anyone viewing ... we already realize you are poised to
maintain that water is dry, if it would support your opinions ...

We do?

[snip]

You feel that Rush Limbaugh groups are 'fitting'?

Why?

Because he is "The Great Leader of Neocons" ... democans, republicrats
... everyone needs in on the discussions.

Pfft.
Maybe on *your* time.
I didn't invite them.
So... i just deleted your Rush groups.
Again.

Yes. *You have demonstrated a proclivity to focus narrowly on what
represents your opinions and guesses ... your posts demonstrate this to
an absolute degree ... indeed, you are best surrounded by your own brand
of wackos ...

Really? To an "absolute degree"?
(haha...)

Pakistan locals? Really? That's interesting (in more ways than one)..
Because his family *and* Al Qaeda accept that it was him.

Yeah, we have been over that a few times, already.

Have we? I notice that you've already predetermined that any videos
that get released are fake. That's quite a 'skill' you've got there.

No. *The ones which have been faked frequently fall apart in the
analysis ...

So far, i haven't seen any such "analysis".

Yes. I think one thing is absolutely demonstrated by you ... if one is
to bite a hunk of your arse off, you won't see it ...

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Have we determined that to an absolute degree?

"ROFLOL"