Old May 14th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) Tulip Time in Holland

On 5/13/2011 8:48 AM, dxAce wrote:
It's Tulip Time in Holland..

I invite all to tune into WHTC, our local hometown station.

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Sounds good! Hope you enjoy it -- it may take your mind off the fact
that your wonderful Michigan Repub governor is going to tax one of your
pensions...and give it as a gift to Business. ("Shared" sacrifice,
remember?)

But hey, if you or your fellow pensioners get "buyer's regret", maybe
you can sign his recall petition.