Old May 14th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default 388 PPM and climbing

On 5/13/2011 2:59 AM, John Smith wrote:

2~3 Peaks as High or Higher.

Once to 297 PPM 300,000 years ago. Still nowhere near what we have today.

ROFLOL!

http://www.ff.org/centers/csspp/libr...18/dioxide.htm

We are at the lowest PPM of Co2 we have ever been at, a couple of
hundred PPM +/- is virtually insignificant!

Regards,
JS

You seem to want to think Co2 is a big thing. Only, in the complete
scheme of things, has Co2 never been so low. At twice the PPM it is not
going to kill us or mankind. Plants will flourish, since plants feed
all life, either directly, or by feeding the food sources which serve as
food sources to other species ... it is a good thing.

Your time frame is only going back hundreds of years, in our realistic
knowledge of it. Since the oldest civilization in existance (china), at
this time, has only been in existence for ~5,000 years, no meaningful
data can be had as to whether this is a normal cycle of the earth, or
not -- no sufficient records were kept until recent times.

But then, it simply doesn't matter as far as the carbon tax goes.
Paying taxes to the government has nothing to do with Co2 levels in the
atmosphere. Indeed, if the example serves as any sort of predictor, the
higher the taxes, the higher the Co2. ROFLOL

A real non-event ... we simply need to deal with the changes which the
future brings ... this has always been true, this will always be true ...

Get a grip! Ohhh, look over there, it is a terrorist under the rock ...
scream fool, SCREAM! :-)

Regards,
JS