Old May 14th 11, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
jd jd is offline

Default Yupiteru MVT 7000 or 7100

On Mar 24, 10:11*am, MichaelPGS
wrote:
I am looking for *the MVT 7000 or 7100. *The unit must be in good
working condition . *Most important: *the rotary frequency change knob
must operate. *I use it t0 design SAW transmitters and it helps to plot
the tolerance with RSSI as you swing that Frequency select knob. *My
unit finally died after 15 years and after buying a 'new' 2184 Radio
shack triple trunking Scanner find myself disappointed to say the least.
For my work the MVT was better. *Please post if you have one! *Thanks,
MichaelPGS

--
MichaelPGS

If you have not found your receiver yet, I have the mvt-7100 that
works good. Let me know if interested.
John