Old May 14th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Boomers who went to 'nam tried pot (hell my dad smoked pot over there)

On May 14, 9:07*am, dave wrote:
On 05/13/2011 08:13 PM, RHF wrote:

On May 13, 6:17 am, *wrote:
On 05/12/2011 09:40 PM, wrote:

On May 12, 6:11 pm, * *wrote:

Dave is a Disciple of Al Gore the False Prophet of
Global Warming. -smoking-medical-marijuana-- Hide quoted text -

Al Gore smokes pot ? That is new to me .

- I would assume that he does.
- Most boomers smoke pot, don't they?

Dave 'you' ASS+U+ME !
-wrong- -wrong- -wrong-
* .
-wrt- Boomers :
Some where 3-out-of-4 have tried/used Alcohol
and still less than Half have tried/used 'Pot' [MJ]
-now-those-numbers-changes-for-gen-x-
* .
Even the Obama-Regime has moved on to the
Topic of simple Climate Change and tossed out
the Excessive Claims of the "Global Warming"
Hysteria Mongers like the Fal$e Profit Al-of-Gore.
* .
* .

Dave -wrote-
- "Boomers who went to 'nam tried pot

1st - Not All "Boomers" Went To Vietnam

2nd - Not All Vietnam Veteran Smoked 'Pot' in Vietnam

-again- Dave 'you' ASS+U+ME !
-making-you--wrong--wrong--wrong-