Old May 15th 11, 01:25 AM posted to alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
joeturn joeturn is offline

Default A CASE OF WHODUNIT!

On May 12, 11:17*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/12/2011 2:41 AM, joeturn wrote:

* ...

* caucasian

The race card was developed to determine what stran of Nigeria you
came from.The albinos were cast out of society and took up residency
in the Cauccus Mountain range they were treated like leppers because
they were so odd looking!

ROFLOL!

Yes, but what about the damn caucasians who stood out, and were even
considered "odd looking" by their fellow caucasians?

I mean, I am looking for a place to send a few of these white creeps
which live near me!

And, these republicrats and democans, what can we do with them? *Be nice
to clean up this neighborhood! *:-)

Regards,
JS

Those would have been considered Gods or witches back in the day/

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm pay no attent to the
video just the read!