Old May 15th 11, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default International station for testing radio receptivity?

On May 14, 4:12*pm, Mike S wrote:
Does anyone have a list of international stations I can try to find? I'd
like to see what other countries I can pick up, and I'm guessing there
are lists of s/w stations that are always on the air.

Mike S.,

The Time Date Stamp on your Post Indicates
the West Coast of the USA PST -800 / PDT -700

? So are you in the Western USA Time Zone ?

? What SW Radio Are Your Using ?

? What Antenna Are Your Using ?

Try some of these :

Shortwave Radio Station List -RadioShack-
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...ns/swave-6.htm