Old May 19th 11, 09:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Iarnrod : Playing The-Obama Race Card !

On May 18, 9:28*pm, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 18, 9:01*am, John Smith wrote:

On 5/18/2011 5:21 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

We know that, Johnny KQQK!! You provide ENDLESS insanity to amuse your
many betters! We ought to THANK you for letting us laugh at your
boundless stupidity!!

Hint: NAME ONE THING incorrect in the NIST report. You can't and you
won't, not even a typo!

The fraudulent birth certificate is

... your lie. Hawaii certified it and that very act means case closed.

- The Constitution REQUIRES its acceptance

! ! ! ROTFL ! ! ! Iarnrod ! ! ! ROTFL ! ! !

Iarnrod : You Are Such A 'little' Iarnrod !

Iarnrod -proclaims-
"The Constitution REQUIRES Its Acceptance"
-bow-down-before-your-god-'the-obama'-

Iarnrod =Honestly= ? Just 'Where' in the
US Constitution Is "That" Written !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Constitution
-rotfl-at-liberal-lies-and-illogical-assertions-
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

- and there ain't one single thing you
- racist nutbags

Classic 'The Cult of The-Obama' Tactic*
Play The-Obama race card,,,
-the-obama-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card...
-the-obama-race-card-
Play The-Obama RACE CARD ! ! !
-the-obama-race-card-

Iarnrod : Proving That You Are Such A 'little' Iarnrod !

* Tactic Used By Liberal-Fascist Obama-Itesİ :
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Shout Them Down !
-nail-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Silence Them !
-hammer-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-
Play The-Obama Race Card : To Crush Them
Into Submission and Eliminate Them !
-smash-them-with-'the-obama'-race-card-

Classic Obama-Itesİ chanting the Mantras of
'The Cult of The-Obama' : racist, Racist. RACIST !
-worship-'the-obama'- -praise-'the-obama'-
-bow-down-before-your-god-'the-obama'-

- can do about it except rip off your shirts
- and slam the ground. Too bad so sad.

ROTFL Iarnrod Please oh Please Keep Your Shirt On.
-we-have-already-had-too-much-laughter-;;-}}-