Old May 19th 11, 07:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Civilization is built upon good faith

On 05/19/2011 09:13 AM, wrote:
Yeah, but IOUs are usefull for buying thangys and putting food on the
table and clothes and shoes on your kids.

I finally found it, a few minutes ago.Every since last Sunday I have
been turning my old house upside down and inside out looking for it.It
was in my leanto storage shed at the back of my house.What it T'is, T'is
an old antique wrought iron floor stand bird cage stand, its tall,
stands on the floor and has a big hoop on it and a bird cage hangs
inside of the hoop.I have two old antique bird cages too.I bought that
old stuff many years ago at Goodwill.My sister wants them for her flower
garden, is what it T'is.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...rd+Cage+Stands
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin, Bird Cage Stands R US