Old May 20th 11, 04:50 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.california
DCI DCI is offline

Default Who has problems with 9/11?

On May 19, 12:26*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/19/2011 11:31 AM, DCI wrote:

JS, may you share with us your opinion? I, for one, would enjoy
reading it.

Take care,

DCI

No crimes of obamas' should be ignored, they are all important ... the
9/11 crimes go wanting for justice, making obama as guilty of them as
bush, and in need of impeachment. *Impeach obama and then bring him to
trial right along side of bush.

obamas' forgery of documents are felonies worthy of impeachment, then
trial and punishment.

As always, an ADEQUATE INVESTIGATION of 9/11 needs done, then we bring
the guilty parties to justice.

ALL of the links I posted have to do with that, the moron questioned the
first, which contained this, "

The bipartisan Sept. 11 commission has issued subpoenas to the Defense
Department and the Federal Aviation Administration for materials related
to air defenses on the day of the attacks.

But the commission balked at a proposal by Roemer last week to subpoena
the presidential documents, which include an Aug. 6, 2001, briefing
outlining a variety of possible attacks by the Al Qaeda network. Thomas
Kean, the commission chairman, a Republican, and former New Jersey
governor, had warned two weeks earlier that the panel was considering
subpoenas targeting the White House.

Kristen Breitweiser, whose husband was killed at the World Trade Center,
assailed the commission yesterday for refusing to provide details of its
deal."

I just don't know how to answer questions which don't even pose
themselves in sanity!

Regards,
JS

Got it! I disagree.