Old May 21st 11, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Uniden Factory refurb price $80

On 5/20/2011 12:43 PM, wrote:
This afternoon at the EZ Pawn shop I saw a little Uniden hand held
scanner for sale for $57.00.The label the pawn shop stuck on there said,
June 21, $47.00.Is it worth that money? assuming it works OK? It says
NASCAR (I reckon the factory put the NASCAR logo on the scanner) on the
front of the scanner just below the digital readout panel.I will wait
untill June 21 if I decide to go back and check it out.
cuhulin