Old May 21st 11, 06:23 PM posted to ba.broadcast.moderated,rec.radio.broadcasting
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default Journalists visit Family Radio HQ (while they can)

"John T" wrote

_Firsthand Account From Family Radio_

Thank you so much for a compelling eye-witness account. I hope that you
don't lose your job over this.

While I think Family Radio's programming is quite bogus for the most part, I
will say that they do try to do public affairs programming to relate to
their audience -- and who does pubaffairs anymore? I've heard them do
programs on diabetes, heart disease, keeping families together -- all
laudable things that hopefully help people.