Old May 22nd 11, 07:32 AM posted to ba.broadcast.moderated,rec.radio.broadcasting
John T John T is offline

Default Journalists visit Family Radio HQ (while they can)

* Mark Roberts wrote, On 5/21/2011 6:45 PM:

I guess we should check tomorrow to see if the HSN feed on 28.2 has
been turned off, as it normally is on Sundays on the station.

No change there yet. In the absence of direction we'll maintain that
pattern. No need to go out of our way to offend the powers that remain
(if they return).

Programming on 28.1 will not include any Harold or his people, mainly
due to the fact that *everything* has been about Judgment Day for a
couple of years. If you have ever been a fan of the old _This Is The
Life_ dramas, we'll be airing a lot of that along with _The Joy of
Music_ and Bible reading starting today, as a matter of fact.

We may air some of our public domain shows and movies after Sunday,
but I don't think anything is set yet.

In any event, KFTL comes in at my house better than KNTV does
(both sited at Mt. San Bruno).

We're on the same tower as KKPX (ch. 65) and the last remaining analog
station in SF, MTV Tr3s, ch. 40. KNTV is on the southern-most tower
where KCSM's analog used to be.

JT