Old May 22nd 11, 07:32 AM posted to ba.broadcast.moderated,rec.radio.broadcasting
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default Journalists visit Family Radio HQ (while they can)

"John T" wrote

I don't know what our Network Control manager told his staff- and I'm
pretty sure radio programming will be something of a mess for a while.

I've been listening off and on throughout the day and it's been largely
music with some Bible reading here and there. Either I'm interpreting
something that isn't there or a couple of the guys who are doing the
readings are picking out passages that dig at Hal. One read something about
false prophets. Another guy later said something about not knowing what is
in God's mind, etc. Could be pretaped coincidences or who knows...