Old May 23rd 11, 08:54 PM posted to ba.broadcast.moderated,rec.radio.broadcasting
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default Newspaper says Camping will do his show on Monday

"Patty Winter" wrote

"'This is a big deal,' Camping explained, saying that on Monday
the radio broadcaster would speak in detail about the event on
his radio show. He also indicated the operations at his Family
Radio International would continue as normal."

We've actually got to hand it to Harold Camping. He could have chosen an
"exit strategy" in order to save face. He could have just left the area.
He could have used excuses about his calculations, but he actually has
admitted that he's bewildered and that he just doesn't understand what went
wrong.

“Give me a day, no interviews at all today. Sorry. You know this is a big
deal, big deal, and I've got to live with it and I've got to think it out.
So no interview,”