Old December 5th 03, 04:09 PM
kf4tun

I once had a Gotham which worked very well. Somewhere I have a sales
brochure, I will dig it out and mail you a copy if you will contact me
direct and give me a mailing address to send it to
Just might have some other info., I will send you copies of what I have.
It's good antenna that serves it purpose, great to start with.

Jim, kf4tun

"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message
Received the following from a Ham who came into possession of the "famous"
Gotham antenna and would like to resurrect it.

Please e-mail Bruce N3XUK direct (NOT ME)
-------------------------

Hello Name hr is Bruce N3xuk I have a gotham vertical that my father left

me
when he passed.. I been looking for some info on the antenna but no luck

as
of yet. I was going to use it for 80m but I think I need a coil. Also

would
like to know how this antenna was feed because the info I did get there

was
a coil on it some where .

thank you for your time ..
Bruce N3XUK