Old May 24th 11, 07:04 PM posted to ba.broadcast.moderated,rec.radio.broadcasting
Patty Winter Patty Winter is offline

Default There will be live Open Forum tonight.

In article ,
John T wrote:

It was very much business-as-usual until around 5:00 p.m. when the
press (invited) began to show up.

Did any of the employees look abashed when they came to work?

Once again, visitors other than
media were banned from the building, but members of the press more
than made up for their absence. There were more reporters and cameras
than I have ever seen in one place before. All the stations were
there, including, I think, one of the Chinese newscasts.

One of the people asking questions did sound Chinese.

Of course, as David Kaye mentioned in another thread, there remains
October 21st, so Camping seems to think that he can just pick up the
rhythm and march to it at least until then. We'll see.

Yes, I was thinking when I heard that today that at least you have a
job for the next five months! And that will give you some time to look
for something else--if you don't win the lottery in the interim. :-)

Hey, this has been more fun than the usual discussions of license
transfers and misleading commercials. :-)

Patty