Old May 24th 11, 04:38 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

On 5/23/2011 10:55 PM, Red Cloud wrote:
On May 23, 8:46 pm, John wrote:
On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.

As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." ...
end of story ...

If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city are
South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala, etc.

And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly ...

Regards,
JS

Well most Hispanics are Mexicans. That's why I use Mexican first
before
Brazilian or Peruvian or other South American National. Most Illegal
aliens
are Mexicans. That's the issue! Most Hispanic gangbangers are
Mexicans.
So do you have problem with that? Those ******* are waving Mexican
flag
during Labor day protest in US territory. No Hispanic waved
Brazilian or Peruvian flag. It's only Mexican waving their flag
because they are anti-Americans in US society. That's the #1
Hispanic/Latino.problem we face.

Most of "them" are indians ... end of story. "Mexican" is very
misleading. Few Spanish wish to come here from mexico -- where they ARE
THE RULING CLASS!

Regards,
JS