Old May 24th 11, 04:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

On 5/24/2011 4:35 AM, Billary wrote:
On May 24, 1:55 am, Red wrote:
On May 23, 8:46 pm, John wrote:

On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.
As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." ...
end of story ...
If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city are
South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala, etc.
And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly ...
Regards,
JS

Well most Hispanics are Mexicans. That's why I use Mexican first
before
Brazilian or Peruvian or other South American National. Most Illegal
aliens
are Mexicans. That's the issue! Most Hispanic gangbangers are
Mexicans.
So do you have problem with that? Those ******* are waving Mexican
flag
during Labor day protest in US territory. No Hispanic waved
Brazilian or Peruvian flag. It's only Mexican waving their flag
because they are anti-Americans in US society. That's the #1
Hispanic/Latino.problem we face.

You're wrong. Every "first" generation group of immigrants has always
held on to their native roots. The English who came here were all
subjects of the British crown LONG before they became "Americans" and
they were proud of it. The only real Americans are the native Indians
who were here long before our white ancestors arrived.

But your point is well taken. Gang bangers, illegals and evil doers
are a problem. And if our stupid government would just decriminalize
all drugs and redeploy those resources that fight the "drug war" to
border protection the whole problem would go away. So focus your
brain. The real problem isn't Hispanics. The real enemy is ourselves
for using the wrong tactics and blaming the wrong causes. Take the
profit out of drugs an our problem resolves itself overnight.

I certainly do support your ideas as being on the proper track ...

Regards,
JS