Old May 25th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default New date for the end of the world

On 5/24/2011 4:56 PM, wrote:
On May 24, 1:12 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 5/24/11 10:55 , bpnjensen wrote:

On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?
I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.
Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

False prophet by definition.

It depends . . . Especially in times of uncertainty , such as now ,
people need good news and encouragement and instead of it we hear more
and more apocalyptic voices . 'Half-man , half-pig ' .

Much worse than that ...

A few of us realize that for things to get better, we first have to do
the proper things to make them better ... we also see that nothing is
being done along those lines ...

Regards,
JS