Old May 25th 11, 12:40 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
RHF RHF is offline

Default Bienvenidos El "Arcos de Oro" Amigos !

On May 23, 10:55*pm, Red Cloud wrote:
On May 23, 8:46*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 5/23/2011 8:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:

That's right, they are now Mexican by the second definition. Now go
tell your illegal bride to go cook up some tacos.

As I said, today, for all practical purposes, "BEANER = INDIAN." *....
end of story ...

If you doubt it, take a look at them, today the majority in my city are
South American Indians ... and here from Brazil, Peru, Guatemala, etc.

And, like I further said, most do not use the word "mexican" properly ....

Regards,
JS

- Well most Hispanics are Mexicans.

nah,,, Nah... NAH ! ! !

Latin America has roughly 300M Hispanics
excluding 190M Brazilians.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._by_population

Mexico has the largest Hispanic Population with
112M about 1/3rd of the Hispanics living in
Latin America -but- 1/3rd is NOT the Majority.

FWIW : The USA has a Hispanic Population of
~48M : Making the USA #2 : 2nd to Mexico
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.html
http://hispanic.com/topics/hispanicpopulation.aspx

That 48M US Hispanics is larger than the 33M
Canadians; and Canada has a small Hispanic
Population of just around 300K.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_American_Canadian
That's about the Population of Pittsburgh, PA
-or- Cincinnati, OH -or- London, ON {Canada}

just cause 'i' hiss hiss hiss...
-there-is-no-need-to- panic ~ RHF