Old May 26th 11, 12:55 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.immigration,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns
John Smith[_6_] John Smith[_6_] is offline

Default A McDonalds with all whites and NO MEXICANS?!? In California?!?

On 5/25/2011 4:52 PM, RD Sandman wrote:
John wrote in
:

On 5/25/2011 1:22 PM, RD Sandman wrote:

If you make it overseas, sell it overseas ... end of story.

If you employ people in communist countries, move there ...

Which has what to do with illegal immigration? Nothing. The cheap
products (I really typoed that one) and businesses trying to find a
way to produce those cheap products were the cause of most illegal
immigration today.

http://www.infowars.com/smoking-gun-...vestigator-of-
planted-obama-birth-certificate-2-months-before-release/

Wow, that really nails down the problem of illegal immigration.

We already have decided the immigration problem, stop it. Mine/fence
the borders and shoot criminal invaders, where have you been? Return
any found in the USA, after proper punishments ... etc.

Regards,
JS