Old May 27th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.native,rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Asia is NOT attacking The USA and NATO: Millions are Dying because the United Snakes and Europe are Attacking the Innocent People of the Middle East

In article , says...

On 5/26/2011 3:52 PM, joeturn wrote:

But Lybia is one of the 7 nations to fall within the 5 year period
because of the push for the phoney democracy!

http://www.henrymakow.com/democracy_...he_perost.html

Yes, a genius friend of mine is claiming that there are time travelers
coming back from the future and attempting to halt any actions/paths
which will avert the coming bad times. His description of them sounds
very much like a future version of the shadow government we see in
action, behind the curtain, today.

It is interesting to hear him explain it. When I ask him, "Do you
really believe this?" He answers, "Tell me a better explanation which
would account for it ..."

He says Jamestown, Waco, the middle east, Libya, etc. are all being done
on purpose to influence the trend of events -- by time travelers.

We do absolutely agree that Guinness is the best dark beer ...

Regards,
JS

He seems to be slightly more rational than you, Johnny KqqK.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!