Old May 28th 11, 06:22 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns
RD Sandman RD Sandman is offline

Default Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more

"Sid9" sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote in :

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/28/2011 3:00 AM, RHF wrote:

JS -please- This is not simply the
"Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more"

As I have stated, and many times before this:

democans = republicrats.

If anyone thinks,that the change of party means any anything they are
morons. Some shadow government is in control, it is with them the

true
battle will begin.

While trashing, dumping, ridding ourselves of their puppets is good,

we
need to hang the puppet masters along side of their puppets ...

Regards,
JS

Another apologist for what the Republicans have done to our country!

You shouldn't bad mouth him, Sid. On taxing the wealthy he is on the
same side as you and Dudu. He is one of yours.

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.