Old May 29th 11, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
John Szalay[_2_] John Szalay[_2_] is offline

Default Uniden NASCAR Scanner.

wrote in news:28985-4DE18782-12072@storefull-
3173.bay.webtv.net:

A pawn shop near me has one for sale.About $57.00.Somewhere around the
middle of next month, the price goes down to about $47.00, according to
the pawn shop sticker I saw on the scanner.It is a little hand held
scanner, I didn't ask the sales clerk if I could look at it more
closely, so I don't know exactly what model it is.Assuming it works OK,
is it worth that much money?
cuhulin

depends on what you want to listen to.

myself, it would not be worth it.. pretty limited, as to usefulness.