Old May 30th 11, 10:19 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh
Peter Franks Peter Franks is offline

Default Democrat reveal plan. Tax more spend more

On 5/30/2011 6:59 AM, RHF wrote:
On May 29, 10:37 am, Peter wrote:
- That doesn't explain anything.
- How about addressing the question:
-
- Why should the wealthy pay more than
- their fair share?

? Define "Their Fair Share" !
.
Who Benefits By Our Society ?
-and- What Is Their Reward ?
Beyond The Ability to Live a Reasonable
Life Food, Cloth and House Their Family.
-four-examples-
.
1st -Taxing the $5K 'Disposable Income' @ 20%
of the average Working Man {Family} :
Leaves them with just $4K.
.
2nd - Taxing the $25K 'Disposable Income'
@ 20% of the High Income Earner {Family} :
Leaves them with just $20K.
.
3rd -Taxing the $250K 'Disposable Income'
@ 20% of the Very High Income Earner {Family} :
Leaves them with just $200K; and that is
Four-Times [4X] the Gross Income of the
average Working Man {Family}.
.
4rd - Taxing the $2.5M 'Disposable Income'
@ 20% of the Rich and Wealth {Family} :
Leaves them with just $2.0M; and that is
Forty-Times [40X] the Gross Income of the
average Working Man {Family}; and this
Ensures High Income Earners Pay* Their Fair
{Equal} Share of the Cost of American Society.
* Simply Paying Back To {Into} The Society :
That Which You Have Received Greatly From It
-paying-back-social-responsibility-reciprocity-
.
Where a Flat Sales Tax is XX% [20%]
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
.
Plus a High Threshold Income Tax is XX% [20%]
Ensures That The Rich-Wealthy Pay Their Fair
Share To Support and Maintain Our Society.
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
.
Plus a Corporate Earnings Tax is XX% [20%]
Ensures That Corporations Pay Their Fair
Share To Support and Maintain Our Society.
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
.
NOTE : The US Federal Government is simply
the AGENT of Our American Society {Economy}
-remember- The US Federal Government is NOT
Our American Society [.]
.
Leveling The Wealth Creation Field :
The Flat-Tax+Plus2© Tax Equality System
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...cdf4c9ea549075
Ensuring Tax Equality For All :
Tax Equality OF The People !
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
Tax Equality BY The People !
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
Tax Equality FOR The People !
-that's- Flat-Tax+Plus2©
.
Flat-Tax+Plus2© : Figuring Just Who...
Should Pay For All of This -hint- Everyone !
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....33d01085361532
.
The Flat-Tax+Plus2© Tax Equality System :
Balanced 'Equal' Taxes Across-the-Board :
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....965a8c3ae93a6e
Sales = Income = Corporate [All Taxed Equally]
.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....49dcfdd42684ca
* Figuring Just Who Should Pay For All of This
-hint- Everyone !
* Truly Fair& Equitable Tax Plan for All
* 90% Pay as they Live Naturally [No Tax Paperwork]
* Flat Corporate Profits Tax that Ensures Corporations
Pay Their Fair {Equal} Share of the Cost of American
Society
* Flat Income Tax for the Top 10% Rich/Wealthy that
Ensures High Income Earners Pay Their Fair {Equal}
Share of the Cost of American Society
* That's a Flat-Tax+Plus2© a Truly Fair and
Equitable Tax Plan for a Healthy and Strong
America With Fairness and Tax Equality For All.
"Building a Better America for the 21st Century"
.
.
*OMG/OMA* Let Us Pray . . .
This Has Been A 'Teachable Moment' ~ RHF©***
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teachable_moment
.
*** © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks : Pew! [P!U!]
.
.

Your writing is very strange and borders on the incomprehensible.
Perhaps that is your intent...

Regarding what I presume is one of your responses:

"? Define "Their Fair Share" !"

Fair share would be defined as: proportionally equal.