Old June 1st 11, 06:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE

On 2011-06-01 01:05, John Smith wrote:
On 5/31/2011 9:42 PM, Olrik wrote:

Huh?

Yeah, the particularly dense have a problem here,

That would what, 7 billions of us except two usenet kooks?

understanding this,
for some strange reason, and, like I said, it doesn't seem to be taught
in schools, so, let me rephrase:

"Nothing can't hold something."

The logic of that statement is self-explanatory. You can NOT "put"
something into nothing because there would be no "space" to "put" it
into!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

Think about it, you may, eventually, catch on ... or not ...

It doesn't matter what you or me "think about it".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation

Or try to explain how satellite TV is distributed.

Regards,
JS

That is off on a tangent of what post I originally comment to ...

We were talking about "empty" being an impossible concept ...
"impossible" in the fact that we simply have no physical examples of
such existing ... it is only a concept at this time.

So far as we know, there has always been "something", even before the
matter of what we can see, feel and hear existed ...

Regards,
JS