Old June 1st 11, 07:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE

On 5/31/2011 11:18 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 31, 10:58 pm, wrote:

And how do you explain RF coming from the outer space ? ? ?

I would not put much stock in his aetherial explanations. He's a KooK.

Well, it was Einsteins view upon it, I simply think he has it "close to
right."

But then, "they" are questioning his theory on relativity -- which, I
might add, depends on the gravitational ether for validity! And,
Einstein first denied the Luminferious ether, but when his theory kept
demanding such a medium, he made allowance for a gravitational ether --
you are aware of this, right?

So, give us your "non-kook" version of "what-is-REALLY-goin'-on?"

Regards,
JS