Old July 23rd 03, 07:55 PM
W5DXP

Jim Kelley wrote:
If, as Jim says, an RF wave is not destroyed by being dissipated
in a resistor dummy load, it has to radiate - yes? no?

It should have been fairly obvious to most that's NOT what I was
saying.

You said "Waves cannot be destroyed". I quoted Hecht saying that waves
can be created and destroyed. Please tell us again that, "RF waves
are not destroyed by a dummy load." When you come to understand that
EM waves can be destroyed but the energy in those waves cannot be
destroyed you will begin to understand EM physics.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp