Old June 1st 11, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
Brad Guth Brad Guth is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 1, 10:40*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 10:27 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

BTW; *Even though I’ve given you a bad time lately, I still think
photons and thus radio/microwaves need a little something as
transponder or relay nodes in order to propagate through supposedly
empty space. *However, perhaps this requires only a few particles of
atoms or whatever dark/clear matter per given cm3, or even per m3 of
interstellar or intergalactic space as sufficient, because those radio/
microwaves do in fact work outside of the vast bulk of our atmosphere.

Yeah? *You do huh? *Doesn't even sound close to plausible to me!

The ether is a super conductor, a loss-less conductor of radio
frequencies. *Even after billions of years of travel, the radio waves
contain all the RF energy first delivered to them -- the radio waves
have just spread out. (except for minute quantities absorbed by
particles and such in their travels, and converted to heat.)

What you propose would cause such losses as to be impossible on first
consideration ...

Regards,
JS

Photon and microwave losses are as you say unavoidable because of the
mostly cold matter getting in their way. Either getting absorbed/
converted, reflected/diverted seems perfectly normal.

However, photons do seem to be rather intelligent in how they act/
react with matter.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#