Old June 1st 11, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE

On 6/1/2011 1:20 PM, george wrote:

Which ignores the "truely empty box" part of your comment.

As for "aether". I suspect you are confusing it with "ether" and you should
stop smelling it.

Or use five drops on your mask at a time... for effect

Yeah, we keep hearing your repetitive cries for help.

Contact mental health in your area, for help ...

Regards,
JS