Old June 1st 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

4:00 PM WLBT 3 tee vee big ass weather map, 101 degrees in Jackson, 102
degrees in Vicksburg, 104 degrees in Meridian.I Don't believe WLBT 3
(the tee vee station that doesn't exist) and Barbie Bassett at WLBT
3.Only 94 degrees right now inside my flower box on doggy's front porch.
Those so-called 'Meterologist tee vee weather people', they LIE, LIE,
LIE, and then they LIE some more!
cuhulin