Old June 1st 11, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave
John Smith[_7_] John Smith[_7_] is offline

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing wasFAKE

On 6/1/2011 3:25 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...=en&scoring=d&

"JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE"

now who's off topic?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

I said, your responses have been off topic to the matters being
discussed, and, specifically, the post(s) I responded to ... again you
go off on a tangent and note that those discussions were off topic to
the subject of the thread, which is first mentioned in your post ... I
didn't care when I made my first off topic post, and your pointing out
that I didn't care does nothing to change me mind now.

I mean, it is impossible to provide logical responses to your bizarre
inquiry(s.) Every one of your questions simply requires me to point out
it, it itself, the question(s), attempts to go off topic and establish
groundless foundations to your rants ... again, something I just chalk
up to your "self indulgent ego stroking."

Regards,
JS